Zoho CRM can now be integrated with other apps to ease your day-to-day business operations further. While Zoho CRM is a powerful software as it is, you should consider these Zoho CRM integrations to maximize the results of your business management!
1. Google Apps
Google Apps’ powerful suite of applications, including Gmail and Google Calendar, has already made a name for itself due to its affordability, ease of use, and streamlined inter-app functionality. Now you can use the Google Apps Extension to consolidate all those features into a single platform with Zoho CRM.
Here’s a peek at some of the features:
- Take advantage of Google Calendar’s shared calendars, scheduling meetings, and setting reminders to be synced with all members while managing and viewing it all within Zoho CRM.
- Your users will be able to sync their Google Contacts as Leads, allowing them to make seamless use of Zoho CRM’s lead management process.
- Keep everyone up-to-date by scheduling routine data syncs between Google Apps and Zoho CRM.
- Users can also streamline their Google accounts by syncing both their organization’s Google account and their account, ensuring that they have access to everything they need in one place.
2. Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook provides its users with email, calendars, and contact management with the ease of use that comes with it being on a single platform. You’ll be able to track user availability and monitor RSVPs from your calendar, making it easier to plan meetings and coordinate user schedules.
Some of the key features this integration provides are:
- Sync all contact information between Outlook and Zoho CRM and associate inbound and outbound emails with your Leads, taking lead management to the next level. You can also associate them with Cases and ensure customer inquiries are given the attention they deserve.
- Make collaboration easier by sharing schedules between coworkers, syncing calendar data, and assigning tasks within Zoho CRM.
3. Google Ads
Google Ads allows you to personalize your ad experience in a way that matters for your business, whether that means increasing website traffic, phone inquiries, or in-person visits. You can tailor your ads for the right audience through keywords, location preferences, and what time of day you want them to be shown to potential customers. Options like paying only when someone interacts with your ads allow you to make the most out of your budget.
When you integrate Google Ads with Zoho CRM, you’ll have access to the following features:
- Monitor ad performance and effectiveness inside Zoho CRM and see which ads are most effective at driving offline sales.
- Track your customers’ journeys from their first ad click to their purchases, allowing you to see what clicks you should focus on for the most profitable sales.
- Export your Zoho CRM sales data back to Google Ads and optimize your marketing budget.
Get the Integrations Today and Use Them to Your Benefit
More and more people started embracing the Zoho CRM integrations as the simplest way to complete their business-related tasks. The extensions mentioned above will significantly ease the business challenges you and your team undoubtedly face, and that is just the tip of the iceberg! For more Zoho CRM integrations, don’t forget to check out part two!